Whats up with your Username/Avatar?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your just upset because we are better than you.... When your team beats any one of us, then you may speak. :nono:

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure there are more good explanations out there, let's hear them people!

Members don't see this ad :)
Neko means cat in Japanese. I like cats and I'm Japanese.

Beats because I recently got into music producing. I tried looking for a picture of a cat using a digital audio workstation but that was way too specific for the internet and the closest thing I got was the Pusheen cat scratching (haha) some vinyls :rolleyes:

I can't turn down Pusheen.

my sn is a reference to a certain, shall we say, trek through the stars...

and the pic, collin farell from scrubs, well i just look so much like him it seemed good ;) or i wish i looked like him. one of those two, i can't remember

It's kind of surreal playing that sweet song and looking at dr meows avatar. I imagine a cat on a longboard hitting the bubbler.

mine is named after my favorite hockey player when i was a kid, felix potvin #29 from the toronto maple leafs.. kind of boring sorry!

timmy.jpg

+

slice-of-cake.jpg

Timmay was a nickname and I like cake. Timmaycakes.

Avatar because it's the face I make when reading stuff on SDN :D

timmy.jpg

+

slice-of-cake.jpg

Timmay was a nickname and I like cake. Timmaycakes.

Avatar because it's the face I make when reading stuff on SDN :D

Your explanation of your SDN handle is exactly what I imagined when I first saw it :laugh:

My screenname is a nickname I got from a username on another forum.
It's short and easy, so I went with it.

I don't have an avatar yet, but that's because I just haven't given myself one yet.
In fact, I think I'll do that now.

I just chose a picture of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes with his brain jumping away from his head, because that's how I feel about the prospect of jumping back into school.

I use this name everywhere, idk why.

This is my favorite pokemon.

Mine name came from a nickname since my last name is pretty similar. Doctor also since I was a pre-med.

Picture is Dr. Wily from MegaMan in 8-bit sprite formation.

TXKnight. Its really a play of words, kinda. I live in Texas (TX) and the Knight came from the batman movie "the Dark Knight". My avatar is the french philosopher/writer Albert Camus. I have read lots of his work and I really enjoy it. In general, I enjoy the "absurd" and "existential" philosophy.