Whats your call stipend (Southern California)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UscGhost

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am trying to get a sense of what the call stipends are in the so cal area, for negotiation purposes, and I wanted to get input from others. These are hospital provided (not subsidized by group)

I will provide ours at my hospital to start

OB - low volume, $1000 per day
Main OR - no trauma, $0
Emergeny Code Stroke (IR) procedures - negotiations

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get a sense of what the call stipends are in the so cal area, for negotiation purposes, and I wanted to get input from others. These are hospital provided (not subsidized by group)

Main OR - no trauma, $0

Are you in house for OB? Sounds like we are in negotiations season as we are also in talks with hospital. Currently, we have no stipend for call, level 2 trauma center, home call.

Hello everyone,

Main OR - no trauma, $0

Dude, this is the kind of info that groups keep very private. You don’t want this info public as you don’t want the group across town to try to come in and undercut you. The stipend we receive is not itemized. It’s one lump sum we negotiate with the hospital to provide a variety of both clinical and admin/organizational duties.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We get 25 million stipend to staff our outpatient surgery center. Anything after 11 am is an additional 15k per OR day and an additional 40k per OR day if we are working after 3pm.

Reactions: 5 users
Dude, this is the kind of info that groups keep very private. You don’t want this info public as you don’t want the group across town to try to come in and undercut you. The stipend we receive is not itemized. It’s one lump sum we negotiate with the hospital to provide a variety of both clinical and admin/organizational duties.

Yes, and thus I dont expect anyone to post their addeess and the email address of the CEO.

Otherwise generic info is useless when youbare trying to obtain a contract at a specific hospital

The PACU nurses let us have crackers and juice cups. We're currently in negotiations over the peanut butter.

Reactions: 5 users
deleted, possibly not a good idea to post it here.

Last edited: