Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just became president of an organization and I want to sell something really awesome and make some money in the process. A) Because I like awesome things 😀 and B) because I'd really like to see our organization grow while I'm president and obviously more funding would help us do that.
So...I figure with all of these pharmacy students in one place I could get some great ideas! What are your favorite tee shirts? What do they say? Etc... Also, our organizations sell things like scrubs with the pharmacy logo and pint glasses and name tags and fitted white coats for the girls. LKS kind of has the market with the name tags and the fitted white coats. They even sell a sweatshirt - and it was the only one offered this year so far.
We're thinking about doing a zip cord name tag holder with our pharmacy logo for our ID cards that 1st years get soon. Any other ideas you guys have? It could be for now or even for the fall when the 1st years are buying a lot of things.
The tee shirts that we have so far that are kinda cute say:
We get our thrills from pushing pills
We usually count by 5's but on Saturdays we count by 7's (and it has a football field and maybe something pharmacy related...I can't remember at the moment)
I KNOW y'all got some ideas! 🙂
So...I figure with all of these pharmacy students in one place I could get some great ideas! What are your favorite tee shirts? What do they say? Etc... Also, our organizations sell things like scrubs with the pharmacy logo and pint glasses and name tags and fitted white coats for the girls. LKS kind of has the market with the name tags and the fitted white coats. They even sell a sweatshirt - and it was the only one offered this year so far.
We're thinking about doing a zip cord name tag holder with our pharmacy logo for our ID cards that 1st years get soon. Any other ideas you guys have? It could be for now or even for the fall when the 1st years are buying a lot of things.
The tee shirts that we have so far that are kinda cute say:
We get our thrills from pushing pills
We usually count by 5's but on Saturdays we count by 7's (and it has a football field and maybe something pharmacy related...I can't remember at the moment)
I KNOW y'all got some ideas! 🙂