What's Your Favorite Type of Tooth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

* What's Your Favorite Type of Tooth? * Multiple Answers Are Allowed *

• maxillary incisor

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • mandibular incisor

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • maxillary canine

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • mandibular canine

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • maxillary bicuspid

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • mandibular bicuspid

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • maxillary molar

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • mandibular molar

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

trypmo

Arch Fiend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Weekly Poll!

What's your favorite type of tooth?

N.B. On this poll, you can pick more than one answer, so check off all of your favorites if you like more than one kind!

Members don't see this ad.

my maxillary canine helps me bite into juicy meat.

maxillary incisor

cos that's what everybody see at first sight

Members don't see this ad :)
I could sit back and prep mandibular right premolars all day long. Absolutely the easiest tooth for a righty like me to work on. Plus if you botch the Inf. Alv. Nerve block, just hit 'em with a mental and fire up the handpiece:clap: :D

Must be maxillary canine for all the UW & UCONN dental students.

The only way you can tell them apart is that one bunch gets their canines veneered in purple and gold while the other group opts for blue and white.

Woof Woof

This time of year for all the UCONN'ers out there, we'd tend to favor either the Okafor or the Taurasi tooth:rolleyes: :D :clap:

Plus, on a UCONN husky note, I just found out today that one of the newest members of the country club I belong to is none other than the coach of the UCONN men's basketball team, Jim Calhoun:wow: :D :hardy:

I now know who I'd love to get into my regular Saturday AM 4 some:D

I keep hoping that it will be HUSKY Squared in both the mens and womens NCAA basket final. There must be something about the Pacific Northwest which puts a hex on our guys and gals.

I would prefer any of the above teeth impacted!