Whats your Major?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
after a few detours i ended up with something i really enjoyed along with all the science. Religious Studies emphasis in existentialism and ancient christianity

Members don't see this ad.

should i bother double majoring?

I am planning to major in neuroscience, but would also like to major in something like german, and maybe minor in latin?

Is this even worth doing or should i just stick to one major, neuroscience.
I'm scare that it might cause me to stress out and make me preform poorly in my classes. also i'm planning to join some sports, clubs, do research and work at a free clinic, specifically for aids/hiv. You guys are experienced...what should i do? I want to stand out but i do not want to risk my gpa while trying to coupe with two majors along with everything else.

Members don't see this ad :)
hnbui said:
should i bother double majoring?

I am planning to major in neuroscience, but would also like to major in something like german, and maybe minor in latin?

Is this even worth doing or should i just stick to one major, neuroscience.
I'm scare that it might cause me to stress out and make me preform poorly in my classes. also i'm planning to join some sports, clubs, do research and work at a free clinic, specifically for aids/hiv. You guys are experienced...what should i do? I want to stand out but i do not want to risk my gpa while trying to coupe with two majors along with everything else.

if youre going to major in a language, at least major in something that will be useful to your practice. i would scrap latin....if you want to do something interesting do japanese or something like that.

I would like to do some liberal arts, I just get a little worried because I wouldnt get like alot of science foundation.

BS biology
BA visual arts w/ concentration in painting/drawing

Political Science major, minor in general biology. May eventually turn that bio minor into a second major - dont know quite yet.

Who's got anthropology!!!!!? not alot of people?