You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What's your plan on this labor day weekend?
Started by RobSter33
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dropped by work to dose my patients on my way to downtown for some store hopping yesterday, relax sunday and play some games, work monday.
Work then studying
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Relax as much as possible before rotations start again. I've been off from rotations since the end of May.
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg
careplan for applied therapeutics lab 🙄
Sleeping
Travel (yesterday) to see family
Some work for SDN (tonight)
Writing the lecture I'll be giving to our P1 students in a few weeks
Sleeping some more
Travel (yesterday) to see family
Some work for SDN (tonight)
Writing the lecture I'll be giving to our P1 students in a few weeks
Sleeping some more
Work. I work 2 holidays a year though, so I'm not complaining!
Work. I work 2 holidays a year though, so I'm not complaining!
Labor day counts as one of your two?! 😱
That's awesome. 👍
study
Labor day counts as one of your two?! 😱
That's awesome. 👍
You should work for the government, off 10 holiday's a year. And you wonder why everything takes longer with the government. 🙄
Surf if there's waves, snorkeling/lobstering if not. Grill out when we get back from the beach. Got a new kegerator so I'm sure that will be in use.
saw Weezer Saturday night, went boating/island partying yesterday and now I am working 6am-6pm at my casual hospital job....can't pass up 12 hours of DOUBLE time! Bling Bling
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup. My other was Easter this year. If you work Christmas Eve and Day, that's your holiday quota for the year.Labor day counts as one of your two?! 😱
That's awesome. 👍
See? Magical pharmacy unicorn in rainbow pharmacy land.
But I work inpatient so we're open 365 days/yr. It just works out that I only have to work 2 holidays. Oh and every 4th weekend. Oh the humanity!You should work for the government, off 10 holiday's a year. And you wonder why everything takes longer with the government. 🙄

Slept for 24 hours all labor day. Just got up today, realized it was Tuesday. Drank 2 beers at 9 am and now am having a great day!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K