Wheeling Jesuit University DPT interview

Started by scrap92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you all heard from them lately? I received an interview offer on Sept. 30th, then an email on Oct. 3rd stating I would be given more information later. I have yet to receive anything else from them.
🙂 ihiii , i have an interview there in 3 days....can u please help me and how it was and what essay question you were asked 🙂 I really appreciate it..
 
Hey guys,

Anybody else get an invite for an interview at wheeling in November?? Also, new tips for interviews here??
Hey yes I got an invite on November 16th I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd school we have in common lol. Private message me I'm not able to message you
 
@drose234 @FutureDPT1122 Hey guys I also got an interview invite for November 16th, did you guys hear any details about the interview? I can't find much on this forum
 
@drose234 @FutureDPT1122 Hey guys I also got an interview invite for November 16th, did you guys hear any details about the interview? I can't find much on this forum
Nothing yet! They should get back to us in a couple weeks. I look forward to working with you all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad