When did SDN.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr kevin40

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
get sooooo boring and dead?

what's up w/ this. can we bring in some noize? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by dr kevin40

Make a more interesting post. ;)

-RA

I blame you.

Members don't see this ad :)
that is such an ugly shirt anna is wearing in your avatar.:p

lol. well the cow in ur avatar doesn't produce good cheese no more. its over the hill for it.

and i blame yo baby mamma.keep it real

She says "hi," by the way. She still doesn't appreciate that rash you gave her. Do you know what it is yet?

let's not get ugly, guys! :p :p :p

Sorry. We all moved on to med school and we are not allowed to have a life.

But seriously, this plus has become a little sucky nowadays. To many people on this board who are in it for themselves and no one else. Back in the day it was a more helpfull atmosphere. I'm a bit sick of someone posting on there first post "what is everybody's stats" Or maybe "Cornel interview in 3 days. Help!!!" Pisses me off.

Originally posted by Jalby
Sorry. We all moved on to med school and we are not allowed to have a life.

But seriously, this plus has become a little sucky nowadays. To many people on this board who are in it for themselves and no one else. Back in the day it was a more helpfull atmosphere. I'm a bit sick of someone posting on there first post "what is everybody's stats" Or maybe "Cornel interview in 3 days. Help!!!" Pisses me off.
I guess it's like starting school..you just have to get use to different people all over again. I think it will pick up tho.But the good side is that maybe there were just more people on here who were accepted into school. ;)

yeah seems like all the frequent posters got accepted... foxy, the smurf, scooby, moleculo... so none of those boneheads are posting much anymore. what a bunch of jerk-faces ;)

jalby,

I saw lots of cute girls at the keck med campus, but wasn't sure if they are med students or pharm/nursing, etc. its cool that u still come here once in a while.

some of us are so early in the process such as myself that they can offer little help.

i.e. im a sophmore in college, MD is my goal but im like 2 years away.. the only advice i can give is personal since im a non-trad with a wife and kid.

jalby,

I saw lots of cute girls at the keck med campus, but wasn't sure if they are med students or pharm/nursing, etc. its cool that u still come here once in a while.

Yeah, the girls here are amazing. Absolutely shocked how good they are. But I'm hardly here anymore.

Originally posted by agent
some of us are so early in the process such as myself that they can offer little help.

i.e. im a sophmore in college, MD is my goal but im like 2 years away.. the only advice i can give is personal since im a non-trad with a wife and kid.

Very early in the process for me as well. Early enough for me to make an "informed decision".
Some of us actually DO scan the pre-allo section for good advice;)

^
|
|

thats why i came here and am still here.. sometimes i read clinical rotations and allopathic to get an idea of what im in for.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Honey, are you sleeping:laugh: :D