D

dr kevin40

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2002
cali
ghetto you
Status
lol. well the cow in ur avatar doesn't produce good cheese no more. its over the hill for it.

Adcadet

Long way from Gate 27
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2002
44 deg 1 min 11 sec N, 92 deg 28 min 55 sec W
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by dr kevin40
and i blame yo baby mamma.keep it real
She says "hi," by the way. She still doesn't appreciate that rash you gave her. Do you know what it is yet?

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
La La land, having moved on with life.
Status
Pre-Veterinary
get sooooo boring and dead?

what's up w/ this. can we bring in some noize? thanks
Sorry. We all moved on to med school and we are not allowed to have a life.

But seriously, this plus has become a little sucky nowadays. To many people on this board who are in it for themselves and no one else. Back in the day it was a more helpfull atmosphere. I'm a bit sick of someone posting on there first post "what is everybody's stats" Or maybe "Cornel interview in 3 days. Help!!!" Pisses me off.

2badr

**Switch**
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2001
Eupora
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Jalby
Sorry. We all moved on to med school and we are not allowed to have a life.

But seriously, this plus has become a little sucky nowadays. To many people on this board who are in it for themselves and no one else. Back in the day it was a more helpfull atmosphere. I'm a bit sick of someone posting on there first post "what is everybody's stats" Or maybe "Cornel interview in 3 days. Help!!!" Pisses me off.
I guess it's like starting school..you just have to get use to different people all over again. I think it will pick up tho.But the good side is that maybe there were just more people on here who were accepted into school. ;)

Spidey

Leorl's official stalker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Status
yeah seems like all the frequent posters got accepted... foxy, the smurf, scooby, moleculo... so none of those boneheads are posting much anymore. what a bunch of jerk-faces ;)

OP
D

dr kevin40

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2002
cali
ghetto you
Status
jalby,

I saw lots of cute girls at the keck med campus, but wasn't sure if they are med students or pharm/nursing, etc. its cool that u still come here once in a while.

agent

agent, RN
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2002
Near Chicago
finallyfantasy.com
Status
some of us are so early in the process such as myself that they can offer little help.

i.e. im a sophmore in college, MD is my goal but im like 2 years away.. the only advice i can give is personal since im a non-trad with a wife and kid.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
La La land, having moved on with life.
Status
Pre-Veterinary
jalby,

I saw lots of cute girls at the keck med campus, but wasn't sure if they are med students or pharm/nursing, etc. its cool that u still come here once in a while.
Yeah, the girls here are amazing. Absolutely shocked how good they are. But I'm hardly here anymore.

2badr

**Switch**
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2001
Eupora
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by agent
some of us are so early in the process such as myself that they can offer little help.

i.e. im a sophmore in college, MD is my goal but im like 2 years away.. the only advice i can give is personal since im a non-trad with a wife and kid.
Very early in the process for me as well. Early enough for me to make an "informed decision".
Some of us actually DO scan the pre-allo section for good advice;)

silvercholla

Smarter than the avg bear
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 22, 2002
New York
www.geocities.com
Status
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Honey, are you sleeping:laugh: :D

About the Ads