dr kevin40

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2002
762
0
cali
Status (Visible)
get sooooo boring and dead?

what's up w/ this. can we bring in some noize? thanks
 
About the Ads

dr kevin40

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2002
762
0
cali
Status (Visible)
lol. well the cow in ur avatar doesn't produce good cheese no more. its over the hill for it.
 

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
5,525
1,674
La La land, having moved on with life.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Originally posted by dr kevin40
get sooooo boring and dead?

what's up w/ this. can we bring in some noize? thanks

Sorry. We all moved on to med school and we are not allowed to have a life.

But seriously, this plus has become a little sucky nowadays. To many people on this board who are in it for themselves and no one else. Back in the day it was a more helpfull atmosphere. I'm a bit sick of someone posting on there first post "what is everybody's stats" Or maybe "Cornel interview in 3 days. Help!!!" Pisses me off.
 

2badr

**Switch**
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2001
6,667
1
Eupora
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Jalby
Sorry. We all moved on to med school and we are not allowed to have a life.

But seriously, this plus has become a little sucky nowadays. To many people on this board who are in it for themselves and no one else. Back in the day it was a more helpfull atmosphere. I'm a bit sick of someone posting on there first post "what is everybody's stats" Or maybe "Cornel interview in 3 days. Help!!!" Pisses me off.
I guess it's like starting school..you just have to get use to different people all over again. I think it will pick up tho.But the good side is that maybe there were just more people on here who were accepted into school. ;)
 

Spidey

Leorl's official stalker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2002
1,271
0
Canada
Status (Visible)
yeah seems like all the frequent posters got accepted... foxy, the smurf, scooby, moleculo... so none of those boneheads are posting much anymore. what a bunch of jerk-faces ;)
 

dr kevin40

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2002
762
0
cali
Status (Visible)
jalby,

I saw lots of cute girls at the keck med campus, but wasn't sure if they are med students or pharm/nursing, etc. its cool that u still come here once in a while.
 

agent

agent, RN
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2002
1,018
0
43
Near Chicago
finallyfantasy.com
Status (Visible)
some of us are so early in the process such as myself that they can offer little help.

i.e. im a sophmore in college, MD is my goal but im like 2 years away.. the only advice i can give is personal since im a non-trad with a wife and kid.
 

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
5,525
1,674
La La land, having moved on with life.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Originally posted by dr kevin40
jalby,

I saw lots of cute girls at the keck med campus, but wasn't sure if they are med students or pharm/nursing, etc. its cool that u still come here once in a while.

Yeah, the girls here are amazing. Absolutely shocked how good they are. But I'm hardly here anymore.
 

2badr

**Switch**
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2001
6,667
1
Eupora
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by agent
some of us are so early in the process such as myself that they can offer little help.

i.e. im a sophmore in college, MD is my goal but im like 2 years away.. the only advice i can give is personal since im a non-trad with a wife and kid.

Very early in the process for me as well. Early enough for me to make an "informed decision".
Some of us actually DO scan the pre-allo section for good advice;)
 

silvercholla

Smarter than the avg bear
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
368
1
46
New York
www.geocities.com
Status (Visible)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Honey, are you sleeping:laugh: :D
 
About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.