when did you guys receive interviews after completion?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rainingonsunday95

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was marked complete by most schools from 9/11-9/25, still did not hear anything back for interviews.() Is that normal? How long did it take for you guys

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I guess I’ll bite. The only II I’ve gotten so far was received ONE day after being complete at that school. I was complete everywhere between 8/18-9/14.

I was marked complete by most schools from 9/11-9/25, still did not hear anything back for interviews.(3.4gpa, 3.56sgpa and 503 MCAT) Is that normal? How long did it take for you guys to receive II after being marked complete by schools?
4 months, chill.

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean N=1 but I was complete at almost all of my schools in July and only now have started hearing back so it's not a linear process.

Only got one II. 3.5 and 499 mcat. I probably wont hear from anymore till late due to my low mcat score. hang in there bro!!

Reactions: 1 user
I have two II plus an Interview Hold. One rejection. On average, took 4-6 weeks.

Stats: Non-trad 2.4 cGPA/sGPA 3.68 SMP 501 MCAT 40k hours as medic w/ strong LOR

I submitted in October, didn't get my first interview invite until February, second came in late march. Interviewed at both in April. Accepted to both in July.

Be patient, young grasshopper!

Reactions: 1 users
I have one interview currently. I was complete at the school 5 weeks ago!
Still waiting on a good 28-30 schools.

I was marked complete by most schools from 9/11-9/25, still did not hear anything back for interviews.(3.4gpa, 3.56sgpa and 503 MCAT) Is that normal? How long did it take for you guys to receive II after being marked complete by schools?

Took me about 2-3 months to hear back from schools I applied to last cycle, and one of my friends submitted in July and didn't start hearing back until November to March. She got into 5 of the 6 schools she interviewed at. It's a crazy cycle and I know it's super discouraging and stressful, but everything takes time!