when do I get my bachelors in a 3+3 program.

Started by ikibah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ikibah

MSW student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I'm in an accelerated DPT program that gets me my bachelors in 3 years and my DPT in another 3; when do I officially get my bachelors? Is that after the three years or only after I complete grad-school. In other words, let's say I finish my three years and then drop out before continuing the joing program - would I still get my bachelors?
 
Specific to program. AA will occur with I believe 60 credits. From there, I believe it is terminal after first year of grad for many programs. Becomes a "general health science" degree which is secretarial work or perhaps slightly more specified if it has a focus. Some may terminate at 3 yrs. I assume they take AP credits

Becomes a "biomedical sciences" degree if it is MD, PharmD, or DVM integrated pathway which is a laboratory position terminally