When do the new USNEWS rankings come out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Freakedout said:
When do the new USNEWS rankings come out every year?

usually before decision day (may 15)... perhaps as early as late April...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lattimer13 said:
who cares?[/QUOTE

Now I am not really really smart or anything but if I were to guess I presume the person that asked the question cares. :idea: . And if I were to use my skillz of deductive reasoning I bet you do as well, considering you went through the trouble opening the thread and were even kinder to go far enough to post a reply that helped no one 👍 . Good Job.
 
Freakedout said:
lattimer13 said:
who cares?[/QUOTE

Now I am not really really smart or anything but if I were to guess I presume the person that asked the question cares. :idea: . And if I were to use my skillz of deductive reasoning I bet you do as well, considering you went through the trouble opening the thread and were even kinder to go far enough to post a reply that helped no one 👍 . Good Job.

:laugh:
 
Freakedout said:
lattimer13 said:
who cares?[/QUOTE

Now I am not really really smart or anything but if I were to guess I presume the person that asked the question cares. :idea: . And if I were to use my skillz of deductive reasoning I bet you do as well, considering you went through the trouble opening the thread and were even kinder to go far enough to post a reply that helped no one 👍 . Good Job.

pwned
 
Freakedout said:
lattimer13 said:
who cares?[/QUOTE

Now I am not really really smart or anything but if I were to guess I presume the person that asked the question cares. :idea: . And if I were to use my skillz of deductive reasoning I bet you do as well, considering you went through the trouble opening the thread and were even kinder to go far enough to post a reply that helped no one 👍 . Good Job.

oh you got me...i admit it.

i took the liberty of searching for what you were asking about and here's a link to the info you were looking for....

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/rankings/med/medindex_brief.php