• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

When do the reg match results come in?

Sohalia

namaste
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
Chicago, IL
Stupid question I know, but I'm a 3rd year on a research year, so I'm out of the loop. I just was expecting to get some emails about the regular match party 4th years at my school throw, since there was so much advertising for the early match party! I was thinking it was March 15th, but I guess not?
Thanks!

Sohalia

namaste
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
Chicago, IL
Thanks for your reply. I saw some people saying they had been able to check whether they matched or not on the NRMP website; so I guess the results are up now, but the official match results come in on the 18th?
Still, I don't see why they aren't advertising parties yet....

About the Ads

Sohalia

namaste
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
Chicago, IL
Ahh, I've figured it out--you can get an email or find out on the NRMP website *whether* you matched now, and you'll find out where you matched on Thurs...
Still doesn't explain the lack of party emails tho (you can tell where my priorities are):)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.