when do you start practicing for interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't think it's a matter of pulling it off. I think it's a matter of dressing trendy/classy without raising an eyebrow during the interview.

Wasn't meant to be taken literally. IMO, a white tv folded pocket square is simple enough for anyone to wear, its barely visible and very classy.

Members don't see this ad.

Wasn't meant to be taken literally. IMO, a white tv folded pocket square is simple enough for anyone to wear, its barely visible and very classy.

yea..wanted to do something like that. Wasn't gonna have all that fluff coming out of my pocket.

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend suggested wearing a tie and pocket square with the schools color. I'm going to do the tie but I've never liked pocket squares personally.

My friend suggested wearing a tie and pocket square with the schools color. I'm going to do the tie but I've never liked pocket squares personally.

Hey, good idea! As a woman, it could be nice to wear a blouse that matches the school's color, so long as it isn't really garish. :)

Hey, good idea! As a woman, it could be nice to wear a blouse that matches the school's color, so long as it isn't really garish. :)

HAHA! Good thing Princeton doesn't have a dental school.

was about to ask that next. haha. ok. great. So I can do tie clip

If you wear a tie clip, make sure not to clip it onto expensive ties. Some of my hand-made ties are definitely not gonna feel the wrath of a tieclip :laugh:

HAHA! Good thing Princeton doesn't have a dental school.

Hah! The school I had in mind when I wrote this was Tennessee... I'm definitely not knockin' on the Vols, but yeah, that orange is BRIGHT! :D