When does the army send the check to school?

Started by SonOfBush
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SonOfBush

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm enrolled in the HSPS program and school starts in just 3 weeks. I was wondering when the army is supposed to disburse the funds to the school? We are supposed to send the check to the financial aid office by today but do I need to contact the army to find out or should I call the school if the army had already sent the check? I haven't talked to my recruiter since the commissioning ceremony. Any input will be greatly appreciated!

The most acclaimed dental student in NYC. The most criticized white house intern in Washington: "SonOfBush"
 
SonOfBush said:
I'm enrolled in the HSPS program and school starts in just 3 weeks. I was wondering when the army is supposed to disburse the funds to the school? We are supposed to send the check to the financial aid office by today but do I need to contact the army to find out or should I call the school if the army had already sent the check? I haven't talked to my recruiter since the commissioning ceremony. Any input will be greatly appreciated!

The most acclaimed dental student in NYC. The most criticized white house intern in Washington: "SonOfBush"

your financial aid office should know approx when/who will send the check. most places have had HPSPers before and know the routine. i wouldn't sweat it.

-- your friendly neighborhood laid back caveman