When does the first stipend come?

Started by bbawco1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bbawco1

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is for the Air Force by the way (that is if it differs branch to branch.) Also about how long after cot did you receive your cot payment?
Thanks in advance!
 
Your HPSP stipend should be deposited into your account on the 15th of the month after you matriculate. The pay is retroactive... meaning that on the 15th you will be paid for the 1st thru the 15th. I have not attended COT yet, so I cannot comment on that payment schedule.
 
cdreed said:
Your HPSP stipend should be deposited into your account on the 15th of the month after you matriculate. The pay is retroactive... meaning that on the 15th you will be paid for the 1st thru the 15th. I have not attended COT yet, so I cannot comment on that payment schedule.

I start school on August 23rd...so that means on September 1st I will get paid for those last days in August?
 
Probably not... especially if you're AF because the "system" is quite slow. If I remember correctly, l started school the last week in Aug last year, and I was not paid until 15 Sep for approx 3 weeks in school. My mid-Sep pay exceeded my 1 Oct pay by one week of wages.