when is the absoulte latest i can take CS/CK ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kobebucsfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for CK, i heard the scores come back in 4weeks. so if i take it early August, am i guaranteed scores be back by Early september, just in time for the application?

for CS, currently i heard all the dates are booked until september. would ur application be on hold and get skipped out on interviews if u take it september?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes for your 1st question...

You should have scheduled your CS already. Usually takes 2+ months to get back your result. Most (probably all) specialties don't care about CS; they just want to see passing result early February in order for them to rank you.

Yes for your 1st question...

You should have scheduled your CS already. Usually takes 2+ months to get back your result. Most (probably all) specialties don't care about CS; they just want to see passing result early February in order for them to rank you.
Hi
Is it true for IMGs as well? I have heard IMGs must have their CS reports by September 15th. Can you kindly guide.

Hi
Is it true for IMGs as well? I have heard IMGs must have their CS reports by September 15th. Can you kindly guide.

I was told it's not the case for IMG... You need to have it by September...

PDs are more lenient when it comes to AMG. My friend matched into a university program in TX and she took CS 2 wks ago. She even already has a physician training license in TX. Apparently TX does not require CS for training license.

Reactions: 1 user