When is the best time to apply to start matriculation in January?

Started by Neha4000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Neha4000

Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I noticed on the website that the deadline to matriculate in January is November 15th, but when is the best time to submit your application?

Thanks in advance.
 
Hi Neha,

What school are you talking about? If you want to apply for January 2005, right now is the perfect time to apply. I hope that helps.

Pushpinder
 
I was referring to SGU specifically, I guess I should have mentioned that in my original post 🙂

Thanks



DrPush said:
Hi Neha,

What school are you talking about? If you want to apply for January 2005, right now is the perfect time to apply. I hope that helps.

Pushpinder
 
Neha4000 said:
I was referring to SGU specifically, I guess I should have mentioned that in my original post 🙂

Thanks

You may want to check the status of Grenada though before starting. I'm sure the school itself will have no problem getting back on to its feet after Ivan, but I'm not sure how long Grenada itself will take. I would definitely put AUC and Ross onto your list as well.