When is the new format for the NBDE1 released??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MAXIMUS PRIME

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows in which month of 2009 the format is going to be changed?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

what's all this buzz about part 1 new format?!! ADA website doesn't indicate any changes in the exam so where are you getting your infos from?!!

what's all this buzz about part 1 new format?!! ADA website doesn't indicate any changes in the exam so where are you getting your infos from?!!

If I'm all right, I saw it here in the SDN forums but I don't know how to get there, and I don't remember exactly the date.

The buzz about this, is, because the way the format is now is a pass or failed test no matter if you fail one subject the other scores wil pull it up for you.

If they change it you can have 99 points in 3 subjects and 74 in one you have to take just the one you failed and if you loose the subject you need to retake the whole test.

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, there's a moratorium on the pass/fail thing until sometime in 2011 at this point. That includes parts 1 and 2. This means they will still be scored until at LEAST then.

It's not officially published but the information from the last ASDA meeting said that it's delayed til "Fall of 2011." That means it's graded until at least then. There's still the option of further postponing it til a later date.