when schools require letters to be on 'letterhead,' which letterhead is this?

Started by roadtrip
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roadtrip

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is this the letterhead for the individual submitting the letter? for example, if i ask my boss from company X to write a letter for me, would he use the letterhead for company X?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
your recommender don't need to put the amcas ID. It will be associated with the letter when they are uploaded to amcas

It probably isn't required for most schools but I remember that I saw a school somehwere that suggested having the writers put it on the actual letter as well. It wouldn't hurt but definitely not a necessity as @hoihaie pointed out!
 
My AMCAS ID won't exist yet while I'm getting most of my letter. I think interfolio allows you to send a cover page along with your letters though, so you can actually add it yourself (if you are using IF).