When should I apply for my situation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fastnfurious

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am using my health committee at school to apply to an early assurance program at only 1 school (deadline = nov 1st) and I'm unsure of when to apply. Right now our health committee has two dates we can choose: end of may (which sends out secondaries in june) and an end of august (sends them out september).

My question is I don't think I'll be ready to have all material in before this May deadline. Should I try rushing in my LORs and Personal Statement by May or take my time and do the August one?? Also, when should I send in my primary? Do I necessarily have to wait to send those in until my secondary is ready to go??
 
You send in your primary as soon as it is ready. There are untold numbers of threads on this with good information.