When should I apply to Dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LCRUF

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I am graduating Fall of 2019 and I'm curious if I would be able to apply June 1st 2019? If I apply in June 2019, is that cycle for Fall of 2020?

Thank you:)

Members don't see this ad.

As long as you have your DAT done and all the other application materials, there’s nothing stopping you from applying this coming June. And yes, June 2019 would be for Fall 2020 :)

Reactions: 1 user
Yup you sure can. If you have any extra time I would recommend starting to work on your personal statement and descriptions of shadowing and volunteering activities etc. You can type them up now, revise them over the next few months, and then paste them into the application when you are filling it out. Also, I would start figuring out who you want letters of recommendation from, you could even ask them now when they aren't that busy, and just have them hold on to the letter until you need them to submit. Looking back, these are things I would have done to speed up the process, LORs can be a major pain, so its best to get on top of them.

Reactions: 1 user