When should I purchase TBR CBTs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey guys,

When should I purchase TBR CBTs if I plan on using them during the first two weeks of January 2010 (for the January MCAT)? I know they expire after 45 days or until the test day comes up (whichever comes first). Should I purchase them in mid-December? Two weeks would be enough time for them to receive my money order/process my order and e-mail me the access info, right?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think the CBT stuff is much faster, as soon as they clear your check. So I think a week or two is the most before it kicks in. I'm thinking of ordering them soon, perhaps before mid December. It's only 7 exams so that would cover about 3 weeks if I took them every other day.

Let us know what you end up doing.

I think the CBT stuff is much faster, as soon as they clear your check. So I think a week or two is the most before it kicks in. I'm thinking of ordering them soon, perhaps before mid December. It's only 7 exams so that would cover about 3 weeks if I took them every other day.

Let us know what you end up doing.

Okay, I will, thanks!

Hey guys,

When should I purchase TBR CBTs if I plan on using them during the first two weeks of January 2010 (for the January MCAT)? I know they expire after 45 days or until the test day comes up (whichever comes first). Should I purchase them in mid-December? Two weeks would be enough time for them to receive my money order/process my order and e-mail me the access info, right?

Thanks!

Because of the big window of time between january and March, you should ask them if you can have a guaranteed extension in the event you take it in March. I assume they'd be reasonable about that. For some reason I thought there was a credit card option for paying for exams, because that might be the fastest method of all.