dental1234555

2+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hello everyone

Hope guys are doing well, I graduate in the upcoming summer semester it would be my last semester, I am guessing it ends around early August. When do I apple for schools?and when should I take the DAT? Should I take the DAT before graduating because I’m scared that if I take the DAT after applying they would put my application aside and accept other people’s if the make sense. My plan in to take the DAT in spring but I just found out the the application submission start June 1st and I want to apply early, right now I’m a little bit confused on how things work.

I really appreciate the input and thank you all in advance

rusdentist

2+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
If you have time and want to apply early (June-July) then try to study for the DAT in the spring. Take it in the spring or June-July. Keep in mind that it will take 2-3 weeks to verify your scores.
And don't worry, they won't put your application aside if you take the DAT after graduation. This is not how it works. Take the test and apply early!
Goog luck!

Reactions: 1 user

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads