when to apply to dental schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jankodejenko

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I know there are a bunch of threads already about when to apply to dental school but I've taken a different schedule of courses.
I'll be done with Gen chem and physics series in about a week. I have ochem and bio left to take for next year, and taking the DATs next year around spring/summer. I was wondering when I should apply to dental school . I heard if i had gen chem and bio finished first year it would be ok but i didn't
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Apply next summer if you think you are ready. You'll have the DAT finished, and assuming that you will have another year of undergrad left, you can use that to finish up any additional pre-reqs like biochem

I'd finish the DAT as soon as possible and apply as soon as I can, that way you can already have some experience with the whole procedure!

Apply next summer if you think you are ready. You'll have the DAT finished, and assuming that you will have another year of undergrad left, you can use that to finish up any additional pre-reqs like biochem
thanks!

Last edited: