Confused 20

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
96
0
Status
Hello, I was recently granted admission to the Saba May 2010 class on the stipulation that I earn a B or higher in Organic Chemistry II, which I will be taking this fall. I am excited about being granted acceptance, however, I feel ill prepared to attempt medical school and believe I will still be ill prepared when May arrives. I feel that it would be most appropriate to audit classes that will prepare me for medical school at my local community college after I complete Organic Chemistry II. As a result of this, I have decided it would be most appropriate to attempt to defer enrollment until January 2011. Can anyone give me some advice as to when I should attempt to defer enrollment? Should I do it immediately or should I wait until I complete Organic Chemistry II in middle December? Are most individuals who attempt to be defer enrollment successful in their attempts? Is the fact that I wish to defer enrollment so that I may take classes at my local community college to better prepare me for medical school an appropriate reason to defer enrollment?

Thanks to anybody who provides any input on the above questions. It is appreciated.