Quantcast

When to release USMLE scores to ERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toastytoes

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello!
I am still waiting for my Step2CK score which will come out Aug 29 due to the summer delay. Wondering if I should 'release' my usmle transcript now or should I wait until Aug 29? I know they're not going to go anywhere until Sept 15 anyway, just wondering if there would be a delay if I don't release until Aug 29 that would prevent my scores getting there by Sept 15?
Probably overthinking everything, but anyone have insight/what are all you other people doing?

MSTP18

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I too recall the delay being on the scale of minutes to hours. I might do it now anyway and then again lateer just cuz why not, but it's absolutely not an all caps "do it now"

evilbooyaa

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who cares? If you're getting your Step 2 score back before September 15th, it's gonna go out on September 15th. As others have stated, delay from NBME to eras is definitely < 1 day.

NYCdude

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What the heck is this "summer delay?"

My exam is on the 15th of this month. Is it not gonna come back before September 15th? Ugh.