Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I know it's still fairly early in the cycle, but I was wondering when it would be appropriate to email schools a Letter of Intent expressing my interest? Would it be jumping the gun to email them before hearing back if they even want an interview from me? Is a monthly letter excessive? I just want to keep schools abreast of my current activities.. dental shadowing, work, etc. Thanks for your advice!
I know it's still fairly early in the cycle, but I was wondering when it would be appropriate to email schools a Letter of Intent expressing my interest? Would it be jumping the gun to email them before hearing back if they even want an interview from me? Is a monthly letter excessive? I just want to keep schools abreast of my current activities.. dental shadowing, work, etc. Thanks for your advice!