when to send transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doomknight

Bing
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I looked through AAMC faqs and couldn't find any info.

Are we allowed to send in transcripts now? Can I send it in on June 1st even if I don't submit my app on June 1st or can I only send transcript after I click submit?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd send in your transcript ot AMCAS as soon as you have spring grades.

Are we allowed to send in transcripts now? Can I send it in on June 1st even if I don't submit my app on June 1st or can I only send transcript after I click submit?

They ask you not to send them before the app opens on May 14th. So when AMCAS 2009 opens in a week, immediately fill out the "schools attended" section so that they know where to expect transcripts from and then submit your transcript request forms to your ugrad schools right away. By the time they get to AMCAS, it'll be close to submission time (June 4th or whatever it is).

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd send in your transcript ot AMCAS as soon as you have spring grades.

Or you could just sent in your transcript without spring grades, especially if you're on the quarter system or spring grades are yucky or something.

I believe you can send it in May as soon as you print out the transcript request form to give to your registrar