When to send update letter about new EC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RoundTwo15

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently was hired as a ED medical scribe and I was wondering when would be the appropriate time to update schools about the position? I was planning to send updates after I completed my training but I am not sure if that would be considered a significant amount of time to be worth an update. I am re-applicant and was complete around 8/1 but I have yet to hear anything from the 19 schools I applied to this cycle. Please let me know if you have any insight or advice. Thank you.