when to submit the fafsa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Am i the only one who hasnt submitted it yet?

Probably not, but most schools ask you to submit is as soon as possible because a lot of the need-based aid is first-come-first-serve. So, I would hurry up and get it in, you can do it online and it shouldn't take you more than 1 hour to do it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you fill out the fafsa after you get an acceptance or should you do it before? I am still waiting to hear from a school, but I wont know until later. How long does it take for fafsa to get processed and you get your financial aid offer?