When to take INBDE for OMFS apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carabelliscusp

Reaction score
B/c of the timing of my CBSE (1st and really only shot in July) + externships I was looking at completing the INBDE 9/1+9/2. Will this seriously slow down my apps assuming I have EVERYTHING else in before then? Is it a bad idea to take it so late?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you can put the planned date of completion on the PASS application. You don’t need to have it done - but I would double check with someone else.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you can put the planned date of completion on the PASS application. You don’t need to have it done - but I would double check with someone else.
By someone else do you mean my home program PD?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took mine after interview season in Jan. I don't think problems cared that I hadn't completed it yet given cbse>>>inbde.

I took mine after interview season in Jan. I don't think problems cared that I hadn't completed it yet given cbse>>>inbde.
I don't get how thats possible since your app wasn't "complete" - not that I don't believe you it just doesn't make sense to me

I don't get how thats possible since your app wasn't "complete" - not that I don't believe you it just doesn't make sense to me
Because you can put planned date of completion. Then your acceptance is based on assumed passing of the exam. Back in the day, Part 2 wouldn’t be taken taken until after applications.

Reactions: 1 user