Step III when to take step III in NY?

Started by mjzoey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mjzoey

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. So I am going to be Ob/gyn intern this coming June/July, hopefully at upstate NY. I need to figure out when I need to start studying for step III. (I just found out that it's different from state to state). If I need to take it during my intern year, I figure I should start studying it for now, since I am not as busy as forth year, and will be extremely busy next year (yeah 80 hrs here I come😱 ) But if I don't have to take the stepIII as early, I won' worry about it at this point. Thanks for any input.