When will November mcat dates be available?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcatsense

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I looked at the AAMC page and it doesn't talk about the November mcat dates. I read somewhere that only 14 dates will be offered for the new mcat per year. Any insight?

Members don't see this ad.

The dates for 2015 are already set. The last one is offered late September. None after that until 2016.

2014 was a fluke in terms of additional test dates. Their normal cycle is two in January and then about 24 between late March and mid-September. That is the general plan for nest year, although it looks like there may not be a march exam.

For details, click here.

I looked at the AAMC page and it doesn't talk about the November mcat dates. I read somewhere that only 14 dates will be offered for the new mcat per year. Any insight?
The testing for 2014 was highly dense in anticipation of a significantly increased test body by the AAMC. Translation, they were changing the exam in 2015 and knew many more people would rush to take the exam in 2014.

There are normally no MCATs past September. There are many reasons for this but if you think about the medical school application cycle/timeline and the typical undergraduate academic calendar, the bulk of ALL MCAT test dates will be in May-Sept. There are plans for Jan 2016 exams, but it is unlikely you will ever see test dates past September again, until they next decide to change the exam.

Good luck!