When will you quit SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Probably one my knowledge of my school is no longer relevant. There's plenty of great, more qualified people out there for the WAMC threads and all that jazz... plus it's just too much work to convert new MCAT to old MCAT score percentiles so they make sense in my brain (yeah, I still don't know the general conversion).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7b6316eb05f47e368c04db2d31458300_spongebob-dont-need-it-spongebob-i-dont-need-it-animated-gif_320-240.gif
 
If definitely is a hobby right now!
I have to get my kids into college first.
Wouldn't retiring from your day job give you more time to be on SDN?
Kind of like Gonnif?
I'm surprised nobody mentioned that.
 
The people who have used SDN for advice during the entire admissions process saying that they'll leave as soon as they start med school will probably be right back as soon as they start having to worry about Step study strategies and residency applications.. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what will happen to me. SDN is a great resource.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad