-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
When will you quit SDN
Started by aaronrodgers
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Probably one my knowledge of my school is no longer relevant. There's plenty of great, more qualified people out there for the WAMC threads and all that jazz... plus it's just too much work to convert new MCAT to old MCAT score percentiles so they make sense in my brain (yeah, I still don't know the general conversion).
When a high atmospheric electomagnetic pulse fries our electronics and destroys internet capabilities.When will you quit SDN?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wouldn't retiring from your day job give you more time to be on SDN?If definitely is a hobby right now!
I have to get my kids into college first.
Kind of like Gonnif?
I'm surprised nobody mentioned that.
No one had the heart to break it to him. Even he himself....Wouldn't retiring from your day job give you more time to be on SDN?
Kind of like Gonnif?
I'm surprised nobody mentioned that.
I have her ignored. Not sure why, but I feel like it was the right move.I think i have seen @tskiihii in SPF before. You do realize you have potentially wasted one of her posts as she might have to respond to your post.
Just for you, I'm gonna copy your posts into their secondary app. Assuming I get one.Once either myself or Georgetown dies. I actually retired once and got bored at 3 AM during my intern year. I happened to notice one of my posts got bumped up. The rest is history.
Oh they auto send. You'll get one. Sorry about your 130 bucks thoughJust for you, I'm gonna copy your posts into their secondary app. Assuming I get one.
The people who have used SDN for advice during the entire admissions process saying that they'll leave as soon as they start med school will probably be right back as soon as they start having to worry about Step study strategies and residency applications.. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what will happen to me. SDN is a great resource.
Yeah, but just think of all the "likes". I could win the internet. Isn't that what life is about?Oh they auto send. You'll get one. Sorry about your 130 bucks though
I am aware of the button confusion possibilities and will accordingly develop a backup pla . . . [static]And with this current president, who could easily confuse the nuclear launch button on his desk with the big red one that summons a white house steward to bring a fresh glass of Coca-Cola, it could happen at any min....................... (connection lost)
Today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When the midlevels take over and the name changes to Student Provider Network
I'll quit when I die, because there's real humor in some of the stupid things that exist on here.
Considering this is a new account for me from an older one, I guess my ticker has reset 😛
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K