When you are in waitlist, can you re-apply?

Started by Nanami
Tags Tags
waitlist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nanami

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am currently on the waitlist for the dental school I applied.

While I am waiting, the school's new application session has opened up, and the deadline for the early interview is next month.

Does anyone know if I re-apply again, I have to give up being on the waitlist?

I am going to ask the school about this, but the office is closed during weekends, and I am a bit concerned about what to do.

Thank you for any advice.
 
^Email the school, but I would actually guess that you can reapply and maintain your spot on the waiting list. Obviously if you got off the waitlist, you’d have to cancel your application for this cycle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad