Where are all the PERSIAN students going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naj118

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Where have all you guys decided on going, i'm guessing mostly out in California. Can anyone be persuaded to come over to the east coast? lol please?!!

Members don't see this ad.

i'm staying in VA...how about you? i know MD has a ton of persians

Hey,
Where have all you guys decided on going, i'm guessing mostly out in California. Can anyone be persuaded to come over to the east coast? lol please?!!

inshallah, i'll let you know in a year :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have seen PERSIANS go everwhere. I would too.

:D it's so funny to see Farsi in the U.S. I mean each time that I meet a countryman I speak ver funny half english half farsi that i call finglish:D now that I saw doctore ayande it was so funny

hahah i saw that and replied the same exact way you just did in another thread hahha

ucla all the way!!!!

i think i may be going to cleveland......:( i'm not anticipating to meet many persian peeps but who knows, keep my fingers crossed!!

a lot of persian students are attending NOVA :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure you will find them in your univ. there are lots of persian ppl in the eastern coast. But more than that in california!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i wish i was going toooooooooooooo :(

are you accepted in the Case?

i think i may be going to cleveland......:( i'm not anticipating to meet many persian peeps but who knows, keep my fingers crossed!!

I'm sure you will find them in your univ. there are lots of persian ppl in the eastern coast. But more than that in california!

yea i know...there's so far 3 of us persians going to VCU from UVA, plus i know a couple in that will be D2's and another that interviewed hahah i just really liked NOVA

hello every body,

I mailed my deposit for NOVA on monday. who else is going to Nova??????? any other persians??? i hope i see lots of persians in fall:D

im going to UL (louisville)

Hey,

I'll definitely be in the east coast.. just haven't decided where yet, maybe MD or one of the NY schools... speaking of which, does MD really have a ton of persians???

i'm staying in VA...how about you? i know MD has a ton of persians

vegas baby vegas!!!!!!! half irooni here. :)

I'll definitely be in the east coast.. just haven't decided where yet, maybe MD or one of the NY schools... speaking of which, does MD really have a ton of persians???

haha yea..and looks like sirnitrane will be there too :p

goin to jersey

yey the Persian population is increasing;) Migan ghatre ghatre jam gardad vangahi darya shavad!!!! Best wishes for all of you guys:)

Most schools have, on average, 5% Persians in their classes. Typically there are more Persians at schools on either coast (for obvious reasons). Best of luck with wherever you go.

UCSF. My #1 choice . Just got in

Does it really matter what the demographics are?

Going to pitt!! anybody else going to pitt???

also to naj118... There is actually a good persian population up in cleveland! They always have nice norooz parties! I'm from pittsburgh but I've been to cleveland couple of times.

UCSF baby!!
Any suggestion for housing?

Hey everybody,
are persians considered minority?

hey guys.... honestly, I need some persian Pride in pittsburgh! anybody going to pitt?? :(

p.s. I don't think we are considered minority but i'm not sure!

hey guys.... honestly, I need some persian Pride in pittsburgh! anybody going to pitt?? :(

p.s. I don't think we are considered minority but i'm not sure!

Azy...was close to going to pitt but then decided to go to unlv instead....SOWWWWYYY!!! i'm sure there are other persians going though but they're in hiding

I am still stuck between Case and NYU. Please sway me to one.

I am a full-blooded persian and proud of it. And to prove it I am going to buy a lexus in the future. :laugh:

haha...to join the persian club you have to have a bemveh. :p

Well I don't know but here in beverly hills most everyone (including my own very persian brother) owns a lexus (or more eloquently put, lexoos).

But I have much pride in my blood and color of skin and I love persian tea and enjoy the smell of rose water. Oh did I mention I am 72 years old.

Hey Guys, any of you great persians are going to SA, Texas??? i really don't wanna be lonely out there and need someone to somke ghelyoon with me on fridays!!!

hey DAT-SCARED... if i was going to SA,texas, i would've def smoked some gheyloon with u on Fridays ;D!!! i'm still waiting to see if any iroonies are coming to pitt! I also agree with Dentist2b7007, u need to have a beemvee to be FBI (full Blooded Persian)! ;) :D

Hey Azy,
I know a persian girl who's going to Pitt next year, She's also looking to make some Persian conncetion up in Pitt but she's not on SDN yet. I'll let her know about you so you guys can contact each other.

Hi to all...
I just joined this network..yey...
anyways I am going to pittsburgh azy joon, so you are not the only persian:D
I looking forward to it...have you got any mails from them other than the acceptance and the deposit???

What’s up to all,
I am also going to Pitt but I am from California, which I think has the largest Persian population. Are there anymore male Persians going to Pitt?

What’s up to all,
I am also going to Pitt but I am from California, which I think has the largest Persian population. Are there anymore male Persians going to Pitt?

wow,
three persians in pittsburg?
anybody going to buffalo, NY? me persian going to buffalo please :p

hey guys! i'm so excited that i'm not the only persian going to pitt :D
Zinof tell your friend to join the Pitt dental class of 2011 on facebook (if she has a facebook account ;D)

What’s up to all,

Hey buddy! i'm actually in california right now but sadly i'm a female ;) so i guess u r not intrested to meet me! JK
If you are on facebook you should join the pitt dental class of 2011 group!
peace