Where are my future UMDNJ classmates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HappyDentist

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who's joining me for UMDNJ class of 2008?? I need to find a roomate and have other random questions. thanks! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

HappyDentist said:
Who's joining me for UMDNJ class of 2008?? I need to find a roomate and have other random questions. thanks! ;)

Hey.... yaaaaaaaaaay someone in my class!

I dont know how many questions I can answer...but I will try :D Congrats on being accepted...I know I am excited!

hey banana,
yea, i am excited! have u found a place to stay yet? apparently we're supposed to be receiving emails or something regarding housing...haven't gotten any of those.

Members don't see this ad :)
for those of you accepted to UMD, CONGRATS but would you mind sharing your GPA and DAT scores? I only ask b/c I want to attend UMD but I'm afraid my GPA isn't high enough...I did score well on the DAT though 21 AA...thanks for any info

Hey congrats guys on your acceptance to UMDNJ. I am currently a dental student at NJDS. If you have any questions or need any assistance please feel free to e-mail at [email protected]

hey Happy and Shawnny

No, I have not recieved anything via email, I talked to housing yesterday and they said they would be sending roommate lists etc via snail mail. I dont have any familiarity with the area or any idea where I am gonna live....ugghh...

I was told that most students do not live in Newark itself, does anyone know if that is true.. and if so where outside of newark is a good place to look?

Other than that I am just nervous/anxious to get started...NJDS here I come!

hey guys, i know this is a lil late, i just wanted to know how hard is it to get into UMDNJ. i hear that they are tough. i have a 21/15:( and around a 3.6 gpa. what are my chances of getting in? plus are they private or public, and wats their tuition rate. thanks guys for any info.

Hey bananabt...

You go to FSU?

I'll be starting NJDS too...send me a message!

JoshJoff said:
I'll be starting NJDS too...send me a message!

hey josh,
i'll be your classmate. have u found a place to live yet?