Where are my UCLA classmates (Class of 2010)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ziptree

DDS
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Muhahaha!

I figure I'd start this now, since we'll take over the thread anyways.

=)

Post application and interview questions here too. I'm sure someone from UCLA SoD will jump in and answer your questions and invade the thread whether you want them to or not.

Good luck to all applicants!

=)

Members don't see this ad.

Or you can start an Eric and Nick thread since you two are the only ones that write here from our class muhahahhahaha

True....the "Eric, Nick, and Robert" thread! =)

Members don't see this ad :)
And I thought you were just joking about starting a 2010 B*tch thread. lol.

I take it Drhobie7 is Peter. So... You guys know what to dress for Halloween yet? (completely frivolous question)

wow, i m honored. i guess i have to reply in order to complete this post.
yes, now it is complete. i will try not to b*tch too much and get rid of class of 2010, otherwise the sch will probably put us three in it.

ziptree said:
True....the "Eric, Nick, and Robert" thread! =)

jk5177 said:
And I thought you were just joking about starting a 2010 B*tch thread. lol.

I take it Drhobie7 is Peter. So... You guys know what to dress for Halloween yet? (completely frivolous question)

Peter?! Who the heck is Peter?! This is Sol from the 3rd year class. I have been planning my Halloween costume for the past year. I can't wait to put it into full effect. It is taking all my willpower not to disclose it. I will intentionally not schedule patients that day so I can avoid wearing scrubs.

now, I think beeing a tooth fairy is overly trite, but wouldn't it be interesting if the whole class of 2009 dress up as fairies. Oh wait, how about someone dress up as a molar, or an incisor. Oh wait, this is absolutely not creative and has probably been overdone many many times.

drhobie7 said:
Peter?! Who the heck is Peter?! This is Sol from the 3rd year class.

Hi Sol. Didn't know that was you at all.
I mean to say, who the heck is Robert? And why is it only the guys that are here?

And I think this thread ought to be renamed "Frivolous topics from UCLA SOD" because trying to decide what to wear for Halloween is quite frivolous, or not?