You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Where can I cop a lab coat like this?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted738762
LMAO
you got it wrong thats just a white button up shirt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does that look anything like a button up shirt lol?you got it wrong thats just a white button up shirt
How does that look anything like a button up shirt lol?
Idk fashion my mom buys my clothes 😏
Hey nobody said dentists can't have style. In the same sense it's why I wouldn't wear a boxy suit like my dad's generation.Are you trying to be a chef or a dentist.
Well I guess I lied in my OP. Take your like.Idk fashion my mom buys my clothes 😏
https://www.google.com/search?q=che...ved=0ahUKEwivjYyDoNbMAhUCbD4KHer4C7MQ_AUIBygC
I think they are the closest to what you are getting at lol.
I think they are the closest to what you are getting at lol.
lmfao i can already see the stares you'll get if you show up with chef's attire on day 1
BRUH I don't want some chef's coat. I want a BOMBER JACKET. Where are the fashion-inclined SDNers?
D
deleted738762
It looks really cool, but also a bit out of the paradigm.
I want my white coat to look like a white coat! I don't want to look like a chef or a barber either!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's a fresh look. I like that it ends at the waste unlike the conventional lab coats. It's lite and gives your body more room to move around
Inb4 OP shows up to his first day of clinic in something like this and is all, "It's white and it's a coat, therefore LAB COAT!"
I think you miss the point of what such coats are for- they're meant to be washed frequently and to get dirty, not to look stylish.
![]()
Inb4 OP shows up to his first day of clinic in something like this and is all, "It's white and it's a coat, therefore LAB COAT!"
I think you miss the point of what such coats are for- they're meant to be washed frequently and to get dirty, not to look stylish.
I like that coat though.....
Anyone want to get me an early Christmas present?😉
haha, oh man, tough crowd.
why would you want this? it doesn't look good :x
Why don't you just instagram and ask him directly?
Swag purposes. #aintnomediocre
why would you want this? it doesn't look good :x
Swag purposes. #aintnomediocre
I'm embarrassed to say that as a buyer for a menswear shop I'm willing to bet I'm one of, if not the most "fashion-inclined SDNers." This thing is a no-go. It looks like something people buy from YesStyle, or a Frankenstein's monster-esque mishmash of a Members Only jacket and a moto jacket with those shoulder patches. Neither look good alone and combining those looks isn't doing it any favors. Bomber jackets can be cool - don't group them with that thing!BRUH I don't want some chef's coat. I want a BOMBER JACKET. Where are the fashion-inclined SDNers?

Last edited:
http://pastelli-usa.com/products/collections
This is the brand of his jacket according to his caption.
And Fabio over here is WERKIN IT
This is the brand of his jacket according to his caption.
And Fabio over here is WERKIN IT
http://pastelli-usa.com/products/collections
This is the brand of his jacket according to his caption.
And Fabio over here is WERKIN IT
![]()
Dude is a celebrity dentist. No chance I'll get a response.Why don't you just instagram and ask him directly?
Swag purposes. #aintnomediocre
why would you want this? it doesn't look good :x
Dude is a celebrity dentist. No chance I'll get a response.
His post said its a custom made jacket
*tells the truth*
*must be a hater*
I disagree sir, why not look like a boss and still get good usage out of the coat?![]()
Inb4 OP shows up to his first day of clinic in something like this and is all, "It's white and it's a coat, therefore LAB COAT!"
I think you miss the point of what such coats are for- they're meant to be washed frequently and to get dirty, not to look stylish.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only problem with that logic is the coat won't make you look like a boss at all lolI disagree sir, why not look like a boss and still get good usage out of the coat?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K