Where can I find a job where I don't do anything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What about a seat filler at professional events?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have spent the last two summers as a pool supervisor for a neighborhood pool. I have to clean the pool and perform other assorted tasks every hour that take about 10 minutes, but for the other 50 minutes I just sit down and read. I would recommend a job like this if you truly want nothing to do.

Tanning salon. Wipe down beds, wash towels, occasionally sell lotion. Basically sit at a desk and check people in. Plenty of time to study but low pay. You also usually get free tanning minutes if you're into skin cancer and premature wrinkles :cool:

I am into all of those things!
Also a good place to flirt with hotties with smokin bodies.
(I know, I was once into the fake n' bake scene myself...I looked...wait for it...wait for it...A w E s O m E ! ! ! !) I am planning on tanning if I move down to SoCal for med school.

Am I kidding or am I serious you ask?
Serious as a snake in Anaconda...The one with J-Lo (when she was *high pitched voice* HOOOOOOTTTTTTTT)

be a lifeguard at a pool that no one really goes to. If no one is there you only have to work 5 minutes every hour (assuming the place is clean, but no one ever does it anyway - that's the manager's job).