where can i find MANY case histories of schizophrenia in one volume

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nathanielfirst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am having NO luck at the college library - not on databases, not on the shelves or in journals. I want (probably not possible) 500 case histories of undifferentiated schizophrenics and 500 or more of the paranoid subtype, but if anyone knows of collections that are less it would still be appreciated as I am o.k. with adding them.

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, what would you want with 500 case histories, and why can't you aquire the information you would get from 500 case histories using another method. There are many famous large scale longitutinal studies of schizophrenia over the years by the way. Many with very large Ns.

Agreed. I mean, in papers, you won't find detailed case histories, but you would certainly find all sorts of data for large number studies.

I would have no earthly idea where to find 500 case studies of anything in one volume... maybe a medical text?? I doubt it though... I have previously used psych nursing and med psych texts and they are broad in scope; nothing so specific.

Good luck w/your search, if you find anything, I'd love to know.