Where can I find these documentry videos (NOVA + Hopkins)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor D

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are these videos anywhere online? I have been searching but I can't find them anywhere. I am looking for NOVA the making of a doctor not the new episodes that came out. Hopkins came on ABC about half a year ago but it is no longer on their website.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Even in this techno-Internet age, I can't help but recommend your local library.

Even in this techno-Internet age, I can't help but recommend your local library.

I agree, at least for the NOVA series. I checked out the first installment of that series from my university library a few years ago - a random result from a computer catalog search. My local library system always carries NOVA videos for check-out as well. Or try the PBS website, they have always sold copies of their programs for extra support.

As for Hopkins, I would think ABC would put it out on DVD. Or in this techno-internet age, look for streaming options on a site like sidereel.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopkins used to be on ABC's website but they took it down a few weeks ago. I think you can buy it on DVD from their website.

I watched it many times after it came out, I was very sad when I found out they took the website down. :(

Are these videos anywhere online? I have been searching but I can't find them anywhere. I am looking for NOVA the making of a doctor not the new episodes that came out. Hopkins came on ABC about half a year ago but it is no longer on their website.

Thanks.

The Hopkins DVDs are available on ABC's website, but they're a little pricy. I'm lucky..they were given to me as a gift. Not too long ago, though, I stumbled across them online again...I'll put up the link later.

As for the NOVA documentary I don't know. I was wondering about those myself...

The NOVA series are on hulu now. I'm not sure about that specific episode, but there are a ton of them there.

Hopkins is available on I-tunes.

kind of off topic, but does anyone know where you can find trauma: life in the er online? i have failed to find it anywhere.