Where can I get scrubs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DCalypso

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow SDNers!

I'm going to start my dental assisting :banana:and I need to get some scrubs for it.

Anyone know where to get some CHEAP ($-wise) scrubs either online or @ stores? (Online preferable)

I've checked Walmart and some Family Dollar and all they have are non-matching top and bottoms with flowers on them (I'm a guy). but my favorite color is pink, so I plain colored pink is preferable! hehe :soexcited:

Thanks a lot and best wishes to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Check the yellow pages and see if you have a uniform store in town...they usually have huge selections of scrubs

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello fellow SDNers!

I'm going to start my dental assisting :banana:and I need to get some scrubs for it.

Anyone know where to get some CHEAP ($-wise) scrubs either online or @ stores? (Online preferable)

I've checked Walmart and some Family Dollar and all they have are non-matching top and bottoms with flowers on them (I'm a guy). but my favorite color is pink, so I plain colored pink is preferable! hehe :soexcited:

Thanks a lot and best wishes to everyone!

www.allheart.com
They have scrubs galore...in lots of styles, lengths, colors, and male/female/unisex. Some are nice and cheap others are a little pricey (I bought the unisex ones in a solid color and they were cheap yet pretty durable).

Good Luck! Sounds exciting!

Try different Walmart stores. I have a pair of dark blue scrubs that I got from there. Walmart should have different colors.

Last edited:
www.allheart.com
They have scrubs galore...in lots of styles, lengths, colors, and male/female/unisex. Some are nice and cheap others are a little pricey (I bought the unisex ones in a solid color and they were cheap yet pretty durable).

Good Luck! Sounds exciting!

For god's sake don't go to allheart. i've ordered from them three times and everytime their customer service was non existant it it took them 6 weeks to ship my order. PLUS they sent me the wrong sizes the last time. when i read on a nurses forum about all the complaints about them, i at least felt a little bit better that it wasn't just me.

i really like mynursinguniforms.com and scrubsmall. they have good prices and ship quickly.

For god's sake don't go to allheart. i've ordered from them three times and everytime their customer service was non existant it it took them 6 weeks to ship my order. PLUS they sent me the wrong sizes the last time. when i read on a nurses forum about all the complaints about them, i at least felt a little bit better that it wasn't just me.

i really like mynursinguniforms.com and scrubsmall. they have good prices and ship quickly.

Wow! That sounds horrible. I only ordered from them once and it came within a week (the right product and size)...but maybe I was an exception if so many people had problems with them...

Like Victoria said, the best way to go is to find a uniform store, I know there's a bunch in my area, I got some of my scrubs there, and it was dirt cheap. Though when in doubt, Wally World works as well.

I got mine at a place called "the scrub room" they sell lots of scrubs. I dont know how cost-wise i was but i payed like 8-12 $ for a top and same amount for bottoms. They also had a punch card where every 10th pair was 50% off! WOOT

i got a job first and they provided me with scrubs ....

Whoa, nice sites you suggested! They're perfect :D

Sorry about your issues with allheart... I guess they don't "heart" their customers as much... (CORNY, I know :corny:)

Anyway, I'll shut up now. Thanks again!:p

Like Victoria said, the best way to go is to find a uniform store, I know there's a bunch in my area, I got some of my scrubs there, and it was dirt cheap. Though when in doubt, Wally World works as well.

I've seen a scrubs store around my campus (it said "Scrub shop", so I'm assuming :laugh:), but I've always thought they would be much more expensive there than other places.

I don't know where it is, but I'll go bike around too ;)
Thanks!