where can i see gpa in ptcas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agent007

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It says your gpa will be calculated and available, but where do I click to see it?

Members don't see this ad.

You don't see it until you submit your application in.

The people from PTCAS double check to make sure everything is correct. If something is incorrect (or correct) it can still take some time to process.

...They are careful that no one enters in the wrong information.

You don't see it until you submit your application in.

The people from PTCAS double check to make sure everything is correct. If something is incorrect (or correct) it can still take some time to process.

...They are careful that no one enters in the wrong information.

Members don't see this ad :)
I ve submitted and it says verified, got an email sayin gpa will b availabke within an hr, that was like 4 hrs ago....

It says your gpa will be calculated and available, but where do I click to see it?

You won't see it until your transcripts have been verified. Then you can download your application (under check status) and it will show a complete breakdown of your GPA.

When I applied and submitted my application, it took a couple of days.

If they have a lot of applications to verify and are short staffed, it'll take longer.

Ha! I just checked the pdf, its all there! and gpa's are actually higher than I thought they would be! GOODNESSSS! SWEET! God, now the waiting game -(

PTCAS does not calculate a prerequisite GPA for that particular application/College? For a prerequisite GPA, is everyone just calculating their own for reference? I don't see it anywhere in PTCAS.... As much as everyone talks of it, I'm surprised it's not on the app for the program to see.