Where did Confettiflyer go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did the government forgive his student loans? Is he now in some paradise?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought he graduated in 2012? He has another 4-5 years to go.

He put all his money in Bitcoin and retired.

Members don't see this ad :)
He put all his money in Bitcoin and retired.

Well then, he should have all day to spend here posting and entertaining us. Or at least posting entertaining pictures of himself on a cruise or in Dubai or where ever he retired to.

Reactions: 1 user
lol, i'm here. honest answer? when the SDN app on iphone went away, i didn't bother trying to log-in on browser (log-in wasn't persistent).

hmm what have i been up to:
1) busy with work #1
2) busy with work #2
3) i'm in so-cal a lot
4) i'm like halfway through PSLF payments (i think someone asked above)
5) debating studying for and taking BCIDP exam and becoming a double unicorn :prof::prof:

yah that's about it

oh and no bitcoin, but i put into litecoin... rode it up and down, now i'm like +5%

and random people i sorta miss on here that i don't have on social media:

PharmDStudent
SmKN808
SHC1984*
SDN1977**

(*I had her on FB, but she disappeared ::shrug::)
(**From what I gather, there was a blow up before my time and she left, but her archived posts formed the basis of my budding pharmacy career)

lol, i'm here. honest answer? when the SDN app on iphone went away, i didn't bother trying to log-in on browser (log-in wasn't persistent).

hmm what have i been up to:
1) busy with work #1
2) busy with work #2
3) i'm in so-cal a lot
4) i'm like halfway through PSLF payments (i think someone asked above)
5) debating studying for and taking BCIDP exam and becoming a double unicorn :prof::prof:

yah that's about it

SDN app works fine for me?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Well what do you know, they fixed it, hahaha....would have been nice to know 6 months ago

Is the SDN app back? Still can't find it. I just use Tapatalk in the meantime.

And welcome back!

For iOS you have to go into your purchase history and download it again. It doesn’t appear in the store.

For iOS you have to go into your purchase history and download it again. It doesn’t appear in the store.

I went from Android to Apple, so it's not in my history. I think I am SOL. I wonder if it is possible for someone with the App to send it to me?

I went from Android to Apple, so it's not in my history. I think I am SOL. I wonder if it is possible for someone with the App to send it to me?

I’m not aware of any way to send apps to another AppleID. If you know someone that has the app you could share their AppleID and download the app. I’d imagine that you would have to keep using that same account though. Never tried and not familiar with toggling like that.

Edit: Just learned how to share an app but it is dependent on the app being available in the App Store.