where did the hydrocodone pills go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
CVS probed in alleged loss of painkillers

CVS Caremark Corp. could face as much as $29 million in fines for allegedly losing track of hydrocodone pills at four California stores. They may have been sold on the black market.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-lazarus-20140311,0,1949776.column#ixzz2vcNrN3UN

Members don't see this ad.

Black Market? I blame Obama.

White-House-Black-Market.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
What ur talking abt? The clothing store has been around for awhile now, even before Obama was in the office. Making no sense

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
What ur talking abt? The clothing store has been around for awhile now, even before Obama was in the office. Making no sense

Over your head it appears.

Reactions: 3 users
Over your head it appears.

Listen up u troll, if u dont like what u read, then stfu. I honestly dont give a damn what u have to say, but watch ur mouth before starting making ur stupid comments. Smh

Haha.

Reactions: 1 users
Listen up u troll, if u dont like what u read, then stfu. I honestly dont give a damn what u have to say, but watch ur mouth before starting making ur stupid comments. Smh

haha

Is your sarcasm meter broken or just in the shop for repair?

sarcasm20meter.jpg

sarcasm20meter.jpg

Nah, I just dont like smart ass troll who think they know the person sitting behind the keyboard, thats all. Nobody wanna get rubbed the wrong way

sarcasm20meter.jpg

You see, this troll seemed to have a lot to say abt others while he knows nothing abt who hes talking to. We all know that our mothers used to teach us that if u have nothing good to say, then just be quiet. Fair game

You see, this troll seemed to have a lot to say abt others while he knows nothing abt who hes talking to. We all know that our mothers used to teach us that if u have nothing good to say, then just be quiet. Fair game

Looks like you've gone all in with a 7/2 offsuit in this thread buddy.

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like you've gone all in with a 7/2 offsuit in this thread buddy.

Nah, I just have to put stupid comments in their places. Ppl say stupid things bc they dont know any better, just so there's no misunderstanding going on. Thats all. My thing is if sb doesnt understand sth, as a forum fellow, we explain it to help others to understand. We dont need anymore parental lectures, so take that chip off the shoulder and help ea other, rather than making some stupid comments, then sitting behind the keyboard and laugh away his stupidity like a f*****g clown. Smh

Lets just be honest here....

Was it or was it not over your head? Your response makes it seem to me that it is in fact just out of reach.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lets just be honest here....

Was it or was it not over your head? Your response makes it seem to me that it is in fact just out of reach.

Look, idk who the hell you are, but I made myself pretty clear that ur just another troll that wanna create drama, and think ur the s**t or sth. I dont need ur sarcasm and prejudice whatsoever. If u want to help ppl who dont understand whats going on, by all means, explain it. If not, move on and get lost somewhere. Nobody needs that type of arrogant attitude under any circumstance. Get outta here. Bully much

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME, H8ERZZZ.

heheh

Reactions: 2 users
Nah, I just have to put stupid comments in their places. Ppl say stupid things bc they dont know any better, just so there's no misunderstanding going on. Thats all. My thing is if sb doesnt understand sth, as a forum fellow, we explain it to help others to understand. We dont need anymore parental lectures, so take that chip off the shoulder and help ea other, rather than making some stupid comments, then sitting behind the keyboard and laugh away his stupidity like a f*****g clown. Smh
It's uncanny.

One for you and one for me. You always get a freebie on friday!

Another story about CVS becoming a victim of the culture they have created there. Pay people low wages, treat them poorly and they steal from you. Shocking.

How so???

I hate to have to spell it out to you. But alas, I shall. A4MD made a comment that you posted on. Your response indicates that this clearly went

WAY OVER YOUR HEAD

Her response was laden with sarcasm which you took at face value. No alas, that means you are the troll in this thread. So don't go away mad, just go away. Though we all appreciate the entertainment.

Another story about CVS becoming a victim of the culture they have created there. Pay people low wages, treat them poorly and they steal from you. Shocking.

I hate to tell you, but that has zero to do with it. Explain the pharmacists making six figures stealing. People steal, it's what they do and they don't just do it at CVS

I hate to have to spell it out to you. But alas, I shall. A4MD made a comment that you posted on. Your response indicates that this clearly went

WAY OVER YOUR HEAD

Her response was laden with sarcasm which you took at face value. No alas, that means you are the troll in this thread. So don't go away mad, just go away. Though we all appreciate the entertainment.

Nah, no hard feeling. Its just another way of me knowing who's who in this forum, that's all. And just for reference's sake, I think what u meant was JS321 or sth, not A4MD. But its good to have things clarified. And for the entertainment's purposes, I did have my fair share as well.

I hate to tell you, but that has zero to do with it. Explain the pharmacists making six figures stealing. People steal, it's what they do and they don't just do it at CVS

They treat people earning high wages poorly also. Theft is rampant at that company. The high amount of turnover they create leads to employees who don't connect with the company. It's just a Mcjob to them. People are more likely to steal on their way out the door. Probably 30% of the company is on their way out the door or actively looking.

Look, idk who the hell you are, but I made myself pretty clear that ur just another troll that wanna create drama, and think ur the s**t or sth. I dont need ur sarcasm and prejudice whatsoever. If u want to help ppl who dont understand whats going on, by all means, explain it. If not, move on and get lost somewhere. Nobody needs that type of arrogant attitude under any circumstance. Get outta here. Bully much

You were being a dick in another thread so you deserve all the heckling you are getting.

They treat people earning high wages poorly also. Theft is rampant at that company. The high amount of turnover they create leads to employees who don't connect with the company. It's just a Mcjob to them. People are more likely to steal on their way out the door. Probably 30% of the company is on their way out the door or actively looking.

Theft is rampant regardless of high or low wages. If people steal, they steal. The street market of 37000 pills is insane. This is done by professionals.

........... PS. Our techs got a major bump in salary this year. There is also a new starting rate that shocked me..., although I do not know if it is specific to the region. Every tech that I talked to sure was happy.

Once you factor in health benefits, vacation, sick days..., I would say it is pretty generous compare to other chains.

Theft is rampant regardless of high or low wages. If people steal, they steal. The street market of 37000 pills is insane. This is done by professionals.

........... PS. Our techs got a major bump in salary this year. There is also a new starting rate that shocked me..., although I do not know if it is specific to the region. Every tech that I talked to sure was happy.

Once you factor in health benefits, vacation, sick days..., I would say it is pretty generous compare to other chains.
I don't know what your techs are getting, but most of mine are sub 10/hr, even my lead tech barely breaks 12.

Though...I can think of other things to steal and sell that don't involve turning this into a federal offense.

I don't know what your techs are getting, but most of mine are sub 10/hr, even my lead tech barely breaks 12.

I made $7.65/hr as a clerk and upgraded to $10.65/hr as a CPhT in Orange County, Calif.

Which means about $4/hr and $7/hr, respectively, anywhere else in the country.

People steal regardless of wages, see Bernie Madoff. People steal since the beginning of recorded history. Why do you think Thou shalt not steal is in the 10 commandments. People steal all of the time Look up the fraud triangle, it has nothing unique to CVS.

1. Perceived unshareable financial need

2. Perceived opportunity

3. Rationalization

The percentage of high wage earners stealing is much smaller that at the lower end. I worked for CVS and theft was rampant despite their draconian rules to prevent it. I now work at a company with a union where the employees are paid well, receive generous benefits, and are tenured. They don't even have the demeaning LP rules that CVS has. Guess what? Theft is rarely heard of in this company.

The percentage of high wage earners stealing is much smaller that at the lower end. I worked for CVS and theft was rampant despite their draconian rules to prevent it. I now work at a company with a union where the employees are paid well, receive generous benefits, and are tenured. They don't even have the demeaning LP rules that CVS has. Guess what? Theft is rarely heard of in this company.

Says, you. People steal, period, even the very rich, it's just called embezzlement.

I don't know if it is true for the entire company...but I confirmed that for two regions, the starting is over 10. I don't want to put too much info because I am sure there are tech lurkers (who might be unhappy that they are getting paid the same as new people), ... and this info is confidential. I am going to PM you my region's rate.