Where did you match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

triathlete411

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to remain in Chapel Hill for the next five to seven years!
Go Tar Heels!

Members don't see this ad.

Tri and everyone matching today -- CONGRATS!!!

I'm packing up and heading to Oregon Health Sciences. Can't wait 'til I'm back on the coast.

I'm headed down to Tulane - yay!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am heading to the West coast for few years. UCSD!!! Now i got to learn how to surf

I am going to UC-Davis....Time to Climb Shasta finally. :clap:

USC here I come. Good ol So Cal

Tim Wu,

We have appreciated your posts over the years. Many of us are curious as to where you finally matched. Congrats on your choice and the passion for your field. While Gen Surg is not the cup of tea for many, all that matters is that it is for you. Anyway, if you don't feel that it is too personal, please tell us where you matched.

I agree. Tim, tell us where you matched, if its not too intrusive.

In any case, good luck with residency!

Of course it's not too intrusive. In fact, it's probably a matter of public record once the school posts the match list on the website anyway.

I'm going to Staten Island University Hospital next year. It ain't Harvard, but it's a damn fun place to work. :)

MSU yet again (undergrad, grad, med, now residency whew!)

Jay,

one of you staff, Don Reed did an ERCP fellowship here in 1998-1999. He is an incredible guy & wonderful teacher. You're lucky to have him as staff up there @ MSU.

Dr. Oliver,

Good to hear regarding your former colleague, I haven't met too many of the Flint surgeons (my program as you may know is a Lansing/Flint split.) It just adds to my already high level of excitement to finally start being a surgeon!

Thanks,

Jay