Where did you stay for Albany interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Paws

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got some listings from the interview packet, but they seem kind of pricey. Anyone find something cheaper, nearer or whatever? I am getting poorer by the minute here...

Members don't see this ad.

There's a motel around here called the "Budget Motel." Look it up...I bet you'll get a good deal there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks dbpremed - I'll look it up. XCRag, c'mon I was expecting a real doozie. You can do better than that ! ;)

Originally posted by Paws
Thanks dbpremed - I'll look it up. XCRag, c'mon I was expecting a real doozie. You can do better than that ! ;)

Sorry midterms took it out of me. I'll regain my normal form soon

-Management

How about staying with a student? If you call the admissions office, you can ask for a student host...

Paws you can stay at my place. Granted it's in a different state, and you'd probalby want to fly there from here. I have a nice queen sized bed you can have all to yourself and I'll take the couch.

:laugh:

Good one !

Good luck with your exams -

:laugh:

Good one !

Good luck with your exams -
:(

I'm done with exams for two more weeks

I got some listings from the interview packet, but they seem kind of pricey. Anyone find something cheaper, nearer or whatever? I am getting poorer by the minute here...

When I rescheduled my interview, the secretary said that a student host would come get me as long as I arrived before 8:30 or 9pm. BTW, if you want an earlier date, call them every few days or so. I got one in December(was scheduled for late January). Albany is a school where alot of people cancel their interviews so alot of openings open up.