Where do I check my step 1 score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tadalafil09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't figure out where to check my step 1 score? Is it nmbe site or some other site?

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same question earlier and was told that you can check your score on the NBME website on the 3rd Weds. after the exam. I have no idea specifically where within the site though, as I have yet to check.

I can't figure out where to check my step 1 score online? What exactly is the link? wt do i click?

thanks.

I had the same question earlier and was told that you can check your score on the NBME website on the 3rd Weds. after the exam. I have no idea specifically where within the site though, as I have yet to check.

Is this true??

I am having nightmares about my step 1 and cannot wait to get my scores :scared::scared:

I took it on August 11th, so I hope my score is available on August 29th :confused::confused:

-tx

Members don't see this ad :)
In my case, I received an email from the NBME when my scores were posted on their website (the morning of the 3rd Wednesday after I took it) with instructions on how to access them, so if you haven't heard from them I don't think your scores are ready yet. Good luck everyone. :luck:

I took it on Aug 3rd, so 3rd wednesday after test has already passed. Does this mean that I won't get them online?

Thanks.

You most likely will get your score online. I took my exam July 23 and got results online..a friend of mine took it on July 30 and got his results online....i actually received the email on a Thursday at 1 pm.

Hi

I was under the impression that the STEP 1 scores (the actual 3-digit or 2-digit scores) were not published by NBME. Only thing posted is whether your score has been released. Have they changed this policy of posting your real score online recently or was it always so?

Thx.

New policy :)

Good news, I finally got my scores on 26th day after exam. NBME sent e-mail to the online link at 8:30 this morning. Got 247-99 !!! Really happy. Thanks to everyone!